Apple cider vinegar is a well-known dietary supplement that is made from apple cider. The acetic fermentation causes a sweet aroma, fruity flavor and a lovely color. It is actually good for your health because it does not drastically cut down your weight, but slowly and steadily, it works on those fat cells.
You have to be careful with the commercial versions of apple cider vinegar. Manufacturers often pasteurize it, filter, refine and modify it so that it looks appetizing and appealing enough to people. To get the real taste of cider vinegar, the apples should be cold pressed and grown organically. Extra processing is not at all necessary; it does not do anything but destroy several of the health benefits.
Apple cider is also used as a versatile ingredient in several cooking recipes. Most tomato ketchup and mayonnaise are made with a little bit of apple vinegar. Many people add cider to their drinks and in certain food items to give them that extra flavor.
A person diagnosed with acid reflux will have several problems that are often related to indigestion. Drinking apple cider will lessen the symptoms a great deal.
Let us examine the other cider vinegar benefits:
• It increases the metabolism rate
• Reduced those hunger pangs and makes you eat less
• Increases the body’s immunity to several diseases
• Your body’s acidic and alkaline balance is maintained
• Strengthens the bones and support their growth.
• Since it suppresses your appetite, it is used successfully as a weight loss supplement. Taking two teaspoons of the vinegar in its liquid or tablet form will keep away hunger.
• Makes your skin look healthy and supple
It should be kept out of children’s reach, but did you know that since it is non-toxic, it can be used as an effective cleaning agent and disinfectant?