The search for the best anti aging formula is one that is filled with many potential traps because of the sheer number of untested products out in the market that promises to demolish all your doubts (if not your skin wrinkles). However, in going about your search, there are a few pointers that you need to remember:
1. If something is too good to be true, then in all likelihood, it must be so. A product that promises to erase wrinkles should be approached critically. Believing the claim outright is very dangerous; not only for your wallet but for your health as well. Do not believe something without any scientific basis.
2. Before shelling out your money and buy something, do some backgrounds research first. If a bunch of anti aging products is claiming this or that, a little online research would go a long way. Reading scientific articles about clinical experiments performed on the product in question would be really helpful. As an alternative, you could break down the products to their individual components or ingredients and do some research on each of those ingredients.
3. Another option is to go get feedback from the people that are using the products. This is crude but is perhaps one of the most effective way of researching for the products you are planning to buy.
4. Of course you should also keep in mind that even if something has worked for another, it does not mean it will work for you. Unfortunately, there are such scenarios and you should be prepared for such. But as long as there are no harmful or adverse effects, just take it and charge it to experience.
5. Asking a professional is still the best option. No product should replace your dermatologist when it comes to matters of the skin. Your best option is to consult a him/her before using any product you see. Sometimes, prescription skin treatment drugs are more appropriate compared to OTC skin aging treatments.
Finding the best anti aging formula is something that varies from person to person. But in any such quest, it is important to keep safety your priority. Your overall health and safety cannot take precedence to any wrinkle concerns.