If you want to know how to lose fat weight and maintain a strong and healthy body, then it would be best if you were into a healthy, well-balanced diet and an exercise routine that you can do on a regular basis. If you want to learn about cross fit exercise, then here are the exercises that you have to learn.
- Thrusters: get a barbell and hold in with an overhand grip. Your feet should be positioned wider than shoulder width when apart. Slowly move to a squat position and then slowly extend your hips before standing straight up. When the hips are extended to the fullest, use the bar’s momentum to throw out the barbell then take your arms overhead and press so that you arms are extended to the fullest as well. Bend your arms at the elbows and then return the bar to your front before squatting again. Repeat the exercise again.
- Box Jumps: before starting with this exercise, make sure that you are using a sturdy box. Start by standing in front of the box then squat low before jumping onto it. Make sure that you prevent your knees from crossing your toes. When you are on top of the box, stand straight then jump down.
- Double Under: this should be done using a skipping rope. Instead of skipping once after a swing, the skips should be doubled.
- Other exercises involved in the cross fit routine are:
- Sit-ups, push-ups, pull-ups, squats and dead lifts.
Warm up exercises are essential before starting with the cross fit routine. This is because you have to loosen your muscles first in order to prevent them from straining. Take note that if warp up exercises are not done, then you might injure your muscles, which may lead to other complications. Your warm ups can include jogging and running exercises, sit-ups, air squats and walking lunges. These types of exercises can be done for two sets with 20 repetitions per set.
You can do these exercises in the morning and take the weekend as your rest days. This is also effective even for those who have tried it for the first time. If you are not familiar with the effects of Cross Fit exercise routines, then you can consult your physician or a gym trainer and ask for more information about these exercises. This is to make sure that you are not doing anything wrong with the routine to avoid any injuries or strains.